The Library has 19 private study rooms which are available anytime the Library is open. Click on the schedule below to book a group study room. Rooms may be checked out by any current SMC student.
If you check out a Study Room you are responsible for the room and for ensuring all Library rules are followed by those using the room. If any rules are broken, the person who checked-out the room may lose the privilege of checking out group study rooms for one semester.
- 1 person minimum in small group study rooms, 5 persons for large rooms (Lib 251 and 252)
- Reservations will be canceled if you are 15 minutes late or more
- You may book up to four hours per day
- Person who made reservation must present picture ID to circulation desk staff to pick up room card key
- Room must be occupied by 1 or more persons at all times
- Card Key must be handed back to circulation desk staff when returning (Do not place in book drop)
- Lost Card Key fee: $10.00 plus $15.00 processing fee ($25.00 total)
- No food allowed
- To book more time in a room you must first book it online then come down to the desk with the key