The Library has 18 group study rooms which are available anytime the Library is open. Click on the schedule below to book a group study room. Rooms may be checked out by any current SMC student.
If you check out a Group Study Room you are responsible for the room and for ensuring all Library rules are followed by those using the room. If any rules are broken, the person who checked-out the room may lose the privilege of checking out group study rooms for one semester.
- 3 person minimum in small group study rooms, 5 persons for large rooms (Lib 251 and 252)
- Reservations will be canceled if you are 15 minutes late or more
- You may book up to two hours per day, four hours per week
- Person who made reservation must present picture ID to check room out
- Room must be occupied by 2 or more persons at all times
- Card Key must be handed to Circulation Desk staff (Do not place in book drop)
- Overdue fine: $5.00 per hour
- Lost Card Key fee: $10.00 plus $15.00 processing fee ($25.00 total)
- No food allowed
- To book more time in a room you must first book it online then come down to the desk with the key